Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not even going to look....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Mar 8, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "OK, imagine this, I'm naked in a refrigerator..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even going to look at this one... Just the thought of you being naked ANYWHERES scares me... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I was scared by it too, but I'm a man's man and went in brave and determined just to find out it's an old joke. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I remembered the joke and took a chance. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    "OK, imagine this, I'm naked in a refrigerator..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even going to look at this one... Just the thought of you being naked ANYWHERES scares me... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I braved it too, thought I remembered the punchline from a joke, but still have the mental image of Paul nekkid in a fridge burned into my memory just from reading the topic name. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [ QUOTE ]
    I braved it too, thought I remembered the punchline from a joke, but still have the mental image of Paul nekkid in a fridge burned into my memory just from reading the topic name.

[/ QUOTE ] Don't know if I'd fit. But it is a thought for when it gets over 100 degrees this comming summer.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif