Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not going to make the spring run, but let me know when the next one is!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by K5DRAGER, Mar 24, 2003.

1. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Well everyone, I'm not going to make the spring run. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif But should be ready for any runs after this. I've got a few more things to do before its ready. As of now I have the shocks and exhaust and alot of little crap. And a few little things to do to the crew cab for towing duties. Hoping to get down to Attica in the next few weeks to work out any bugs in it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hope to meet you all at the next run. And would like to thank those of you who put these runs together. I know its not easy and takes quite a bit of time.

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Let me know when you get to Attica! I love that place, and I would be happy to try to make it out there for a day or two!

-Dan

3. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I'll probably go at least once with just a couple of friends so I can work out any bugs or gremlins. But after that I'll let ya know when I go for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Maybe we can get a few people together to go out there this year, like you guys did last year. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

hey, i'm all for attica too. i get out of school on may 9, then i'm pretty much free after that! i'm sure NITRO would also love to go, but he isn't done with school until early june, so we'll have to see what works out. but i'm always up for either the badlands or haspin.

5. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Maybe we could set up a run for early june for all of the midwest people in Attica. Just a suggestion, but I think it would be fun. If there is any interest I'm willing to help out in any way I can. If not we could get as many people as we can for a informal run. Let me know what you guys think. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe we could set up a run for early june for all of the midwest people in Attica

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping to have my project blazer ready before then but a June run sounds good! Now if I could just find a job to pay for the upgrades /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

any time in june is excellent for me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

We need to go either the first or third weekend in June!
    The second weekend is Friday the 13th. I have horrible luck with cars on that day. The Blazer would probley catch fire if we set it up for the 14th /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif