Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

***Not Going****Wheeling/Camping in Florence Junction 25 thru 28th

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Dec 24, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK,

Joey and I are thinking of heading out to Florence Junction Christmas afternoon and camping/wheeling from Thrusday thru Sunday, or anything... Just want to get out and wheel/camp.

Is anyone intrested in meeting up with us for either day runs or camp over the weekend?? Let me know. Marv said he may hit a day run either Friday or Saturday.

Anyone else intrested????????? Come on guys, mild to wild I don't care, just want to get out and enjoy the desert/weather. Cool nightimes are great for fires, and great daytimes for wheeling.

Let me know what you are thinking, hell even if you just want to meet us out and do a day run, that works for me. Should have one or two extra seats, depending who attends from my family.

Post up......

BTW, Happy Holidays!!!!
    UPDATE
    I have decided to not camp in Florence during the times posted above, due to lack of intrest, not going to wheel alone, and not enough intrest. I will be out camping, with my blazer and the camper, but have not decided where yet. If you still want to get together, you can call me on my Cell Phone at 407.808.8302 and we can maybe meet somewhere.

Have a great weekend.

Rob <font color="red"> </font>

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Re: Wheeling/Camping in Florence Junction 25 thru 28th

Heyo Rob,

A day run would be perfect for us. Prolly Sat or Sun as it sets for us. We were kinda bummed about missin y'all last weekend and we'd like to get out and play. We'll plan better this weekend. Get everythin done the night before this time. Then just throw the kids in and boogy. Any help with directions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Allan

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Re: Wheeling/Camping in Florence Junction 25 thru 28th

unless you have a blackberry device, this is probably too late, but I might head out yonder and see if I can find you guys. I'm in town for a few days, and lack much interesting stuff to do. I won't be wheeling myself, as I brought the C20 instead of the K20. (probably better that way, since the K20 needs an axle, gets 6 MPG, and has a broken front shackle...)

anyone who knows how to get ahold of you guys, feel free to get me in touch with them. Ddragggon@tmail.com, or Ddragggonwork on AIM. ( I love my new phone of utter and complete insane coolness)

-Rich

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

UPDATE:

I'm still interested in a "Day Trip" on Saturday. So, here's the deal:

Leaving my house (Lindsay &amp; Baseline in Mesa) @ 7:00 am. If you wanna go... post up - let's hear it!

Marv

5. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I wish I could make it out there this weekend. You guys are a blast to be around but alas I don't trust my current shackles (gonna be fixin' them) I hope everybody gets to have some fun.
    See you on the next run (I hope)

p.s. my rig is my DD so it will be fixed within a week, no whining /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well we missed today on account we sold our Suburban /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifand it looks like we're gonna miss tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif as we're goin shoppin lookin for a little rice burner for Jenn. Hopefully somethin all hopped up that I can Solo II race. Have fun boys. I swear one of these damn weekends we're gonna be able to make it out. Good luck to y'all.

Allan