Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NOT HAPPY WITH CK5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by quadracing, Mar 12, 2004.

1. quadracing

quadracing Registered Member

i made a post earlier today asking if anyone had an idea of how much that my truck might be worth, and it got deleted i guess cause it is gone, can someone explain this to me.

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

selling, buying, value question are only for paying members. Its one of the benefits to being a member!
    No hard feelings though, this is a great site and the information, friends and member benefits are super.

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, wierd. I had some tires for sale that disappeared once too. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. bigyellowjimmy

oh yeah, didnt notice you were not a member, join up!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. quadracing

quadracing Registered Member

bull, i paid my money, so if it is showing that i am not a member then i need to know who to talk to. cause i am a member this is BS.

6. bigyellowjimmy

calm down...sheesh. not sure who can help you with this...anyone?

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It takes a couple days for things to process on your membership....You are still a Nubie BLUBIE for now, But when your urange you can post in the sale forum.
    Bill

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Currently you are still blue...maybe start a new post in Feedback asking Steve if there was a problem with your payment or ??

Rene

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Looks like your monthly Membership expired on 03/08/2004, all you have to do is click on the "My Membership" link in the nav bar toward the top of this page and you can check your Membership status anytime.
    We have been getting a lot of "How much is my truck worth" posts lately in the garage, some do it because they want to get around not posting in the for sale forum, not saying you meant to do that, just that it sends up a flag.
    Also, if people could post things like this in the feedback forum I tend to catch them faster.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've been trying for the last 30 minutes to get the forums to load. i finally just got in. i had this problem 3 times within the last week. its not my connection, as i was surfing 3 other boards at the same time that i was trying to load this one. none of them had any problems. if i wanted to see the "could not find server" i would've just disconnected my DSL line, and opened Internet Explorer, i would've saved myself $25 that way.

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Geeesh... 13 posts and you want it all... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    i've been trying for the last 30 minutes to get the forums to load. i finally just got in. i had this problem 3 times within the last week. its not my connection, as i was surfing 3 other boards at the same time that i was trying to load this one. none of them had any problems. if i wanted to see the "could not find server" i would've just disconnected my DSL line, and opened Internet Explorer, i would've saved myself $25 that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this issue may have been discussed recently, did you do a search? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I guess all message boards you frequent run smoothly 100% of the time. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Give the guy a break. For the few years I've been coming to this board there have hardly ever been any problems. Relax /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. CK5

Sorry about that, right now my server is having a few problems, it is managed and they are working on it. I have been getting auto emails from my server today letting me know, I won't know what the problem was until it gets fixed, doesn't happen very often and usally resolved pretty quick.

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i would, if it hadnt happened 3 times within the last week. yes, i understand that boards go down sometimes. if you're having recurring problems with the board, it should be common courtesy to tell your paying members what is going on.

16. CK5

I usally do, I just walked in from the garage and checked my email and saw the server problems then saw this post about it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    i made a post earlier today asking if anyone had an idea of how much that my truck might be worth, and it got deleted i guess cause it is gone, can someone explain this to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say your truck, without seeing it or knowing absolutely NOTHING about it, is worth $50,000.00 and thats the lowest I would sell it for. Are you happy now? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

if a notice like that came by e mail i would consider that more junk mail... try and please everybody eh?
    the site doesn't run perfect for me eather, oh well, its not like im gonna have a seazure if i can't see the latest posts, relax, its a forum not a 911 service. (i usually go eat something and come back after that, seems to work everytime, don't ask me why /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif)

20. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of whether you are a member or not, your post was moved because it violates the rules outlined at the TOP of this forum:

READ THIS

A "what is my xxxx worth?" thread is a no-no in this forum, whether you are a member or not. You can post that type of question in the For Sale or Parts Wanted forums.

This rule was established due to a large number of "bluebies" trying to use that technique as a free way to advertise items for sale when this site was converted to a pay-site. I'm glad to hear that you have already purchased a membership and weren't trying to "sneak one by" the moderators, as so many others try to do.

If you'd like, I can move your original post into the "For Sale" area for you, but you won't be able to respond to it, until your orange status is completed.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif