Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not looking forward to tomorrows lecture...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Nov 22, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Tomorrows lecture is "Engine Related". Intakes, Headers, Superchargers, Turbos, etc. Teachers say every time they do it a debate breaks out between, Superchargers, Turbos, N/A, and Nitrous. I don't care to even sit in for that argument. Want to ask if I can be excuse cause I know I am just going to be bothered by it all.

Actually I thought of doing just one thing. Go to www.dictionary.com then look up Turbocharger. :D Debate is invalid, they are the samething, haha. That will annoy people a little. Can't wait to hear some of this crap. Especially from the kid we call "Fes"(that 70s show character, he talks just like him and looks very similar). Kid drives an EVO 8 and is an IDIOT... Thinks his car is the best thing since the lightbulb.

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don't sweat it man. The school I go to is full of hicks. When people brag about their muddin' trucks, they think it's borderline idiotic that I run 39.5's on 5-6" of suspension lift. I mentioned the fact that I might start a Toy buildup to a guy in class the other day after he got done bragging about his mudder and he went off about how dumb it was and TTB is the best thing ever. There will always be morons in every aspect of life, just gotta tune 'em out sometimes.

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Hey mikey dont ya just love the farm boys whose daddys bought em 40,000 F250 strokers. Few of them when i was in school they would go through and pull anything you could imagine :rolleyes: darn things never seemed to be dirty though :p:

Sled just take it all with a grain of salt sit back and laugh at the morons, youll run into more of them when your out of school trust me, just something you have to learn to deal with

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I see a red '04 350 around all the time and I realized the driver was next to me in class one day. I can hear the truck's turbo whining from a mile away so I asked him what he'd all done to it. He started bragging about the chips and gauges and exhaust and when I asked what kind of boost pressures he was seeing he asked why the hell you'd put a boost gauge on a diesel. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure a shop did ever second of the work on that truck and he just memorized the parts list.