Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not lost anymore

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Keane, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Keane

Keane Registered Member

I finally contacted Burt, and found out that you guys are hanging out here. Finally no more withdrawls.

I read over all the posts in this area, and have a few comments if anyone cares.

My 70 Jimmy has the metal back seats. They are listed as "Heavy Duty" and I should be able to get an option number from my glove box when I go home.

Also, the Custom option is the same as the CST.

As for color, mine is dark metalic copper, with black top. My truck has mostly all original parts on it, except for the HEI distributor conversion I did thanks to Wulfs' Blazer-den.

Talk to you all later.

Keane

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Before anyone starts hagglin ya might wanna fill out your profile [​IMG] Welcome aboard this addictin (not used lightly lol) webpage!

- SlyDog [​IMG]

3. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Good to see you here, Keane. Glad you found us again.

4. Keane

Keane Registered Member

Thanks Steve. You have helped me a lot when I first got started a few years ago. Looking forward to having many more questions answered on this site. Even if I dont get a straight answer, a good discussion usually results.

Smok'em if you got'em....Tires that is