Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not running so good so this is what I find

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cybrfire, Jun 22, 2003.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

no. 7 never fires so I pull the carb distrib and intake. Find some possible vac leaks around intake. Dig a little deeper and get the heads off and no. 7 exhaust valve is fried. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I figured it would be something like that. Guess I have good reason to do some of the mods I have wanted to for a while since my DD is down. Maybe cam it up a little. Lots of cleaning to do. Used to be a deisel with AC that doesn't work so I yanked about 300 feet of wire today. Looks like the bicycle will take me to work for a while.

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

if the bicycle is in working order then the DD isnt down...
    sorry to hear that man. maybe ya should sell more beadlocks to make some cash for it... and then sell some more to make enough profit to buy me some of them... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Grant

3. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Turns out the bicycle is down too. Flat tires. Probably been 4 years since I touched it. Quite sure there are no brakes... Sad state of affairs...