Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Not Shania.............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Nov 7, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That was funny...:haha:

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Instead of claiming it was a joke and looking like a bigger idiot she should have said something like "I was very suprised I didn't win as I thought I was going to. I guess it was a lesson of counting your chicks before their hatched. At any rate I would like to congratulate miss Underwood.. " etc etc.....

or "**** yeah I was pissed! I'm better than that little bitch and there's no way she's gonna win over me! She's gonna get her blonde ass pwned in the parking lot!"

or something....

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think they tell them before if they won or not. sounds like somebody F'd up...Didn't this happen a little while ago at the Oscars or some chit...

5. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I'm in love with Martina McBride.

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

she has some AWSOME eyes,,,:bow:

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm in love with Martha Stewart

8. 73k5blazer

Urahhhhh....

Have you looked at her vagina? Bring a douche man.....you'll need it

9. OrangeCrushK10

So..... you're saying that you HAVE seen Martha Stewart's vag?!?

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's almost like he didn't see that coming...:haha: :bow:

11. 73k5blazer

Not proud to admit it, but yes.
    It was long ago, I was on a business trip out east, she's well known in a few circles there to be a good lover, so one night, she's at the same restuarant, and surpisingly she dress up well, so I indulged. Before you know it , were back at a Holiday Inn Express (Old Bedding,nasty).The only reason I was in the situation to begin with was to say I made it with a celebrity. She had a request. "What's that",I ask excitdly, "You need to spend at least 5 minutes 'Down there'' ". Well, I was beside myself. Normally the thought of a woman asking me that makes me blush. I happily obliged, and soon I was performing the specified duties, when, astrong odor cameover me.Before I could do anything, my dinner was inside her. This action put me out on the street, and sadly, I still have no braggin rights to making it with a Celebrity.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha: You sick ****.... Note to self aspire to be more like 73....Check...

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

*Wipes vomit off of keyboard*

15. 73k5blazer

Go ahead and laugh. But it's all true.

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Stop destroying my dreams...Now I have to go wash my hands again....:haha:

17. OrangeCrushK10

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I don't think she was pissed, she looks more like someone was telling her it wasn't her. If you watch the video, imagine that someone is saying "NO! NOT YOU!" to her.
    She didn't waste any time, she just said "What??" then got off camera quick.

It does looks like she knew beforehand that she was going to win. Everyone else is sitting still except her when they're opening the envelope. She's pacing and moving like she's waiting on go.

She should stop making crappy records if she wants to win an award... :haha:

It does look like she could really be pissed, though. That would belie her image as this wonderful wholesome ultra-super-sweet woman, which I always thought was ultra-super fake...

19. 73k5blazer

And there you have it.

20. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

believe it or not....

I MISSED the CMA awards!-:doah: -first time I ever missed it in 20 years or more..I knew the show was on,but I got sidetracked--my 82 K20's headlights refused to work,had to get a ride home monday night!:mad: ..so I spaced out watching the show,I was preocupied fixing the headlights,and I forgot to watch it once I settled in front of the TV--should have set my VCR earlier in the day I guess..:( ..

I guess I didn't miss much,since all the groups and artists I dont really care for won all the awards again..(Rascall Flatts--yeech!--they suck!--and druggie Keith Urban wins again,even as he dries out in rehab..BOO-HISS!--)--only things I missed I wish I'd seen ,was Martina singing her new song,and Sara Evans performance--and Carrie Underwoods MINI SKIRT!--:tongue1: :smile1: :waytogo:

I saw brief clips on the tabloid gossip shows of Carrie,and I must say she looks quite HOT!..they also showed a letter Faith sent,rebuting her actions after Carrie won female vocalist...I'm not a huge fan of Faith,never was really..nor her husband Tim Mcgraw either..neither have that much talent in my opinion,especially when compared to others who most country listeners dont get to hear much,thanks to them hogging all the airtime at country radio..same goes for many of the other "winners"..

The awards shows become more fake,more predictable,and less entertaining every year,since they took most of the "country" out of country music..normally I'd have been quite pissed at myself for forgetting to watch the other night--but I've taped the awards shows every year,and have only gone back and re-watched very few of them again!..not as good as they used to be,before politics took president over talent..

The more I hear of "Todays HOT country",the more I like Bluegrass..too bad radio here wont play any..

:crazy: