Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

note of warning left on my k5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 88MudBeast, Dec 14, 2000.

1. 88MudBeast

88MudBeast Registered Member

Early this morning i went out to my car to leave for school, and i find this wonderful not left under my windshield wiper...it read as follows.
    "Please drive more safely around the school, and do not drive through yards annymore. You have been reported to the Dallas Police Force for unsafe driving habits. Please be more careful, we have children in our streets." Then it was sgned with some name that i cant even begin to make out. This whole note was a crock of sh**, becuase i am responsible enough, and have enough respect for other people's property not to drive through anybody's yard or drive recklessly. I wish this person would grow some balls, and come talk to me face to face, because i'd like to correct them. In anycase, now i have to drive extra careful, even though i didnt do this, because she will be looking out for me.

And by the way, why are her "children in the street"?

Big Jake

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Last year when I was in high school, I would ocasionaly find a note on my windsheild that said "dont park here again!". We weren't allowed on the lots, so we had to fight it out on the sidestreets (parking on one side only). I was in a legal spot. The next day, I got there an hour early so I can park in the exact same spot and wait for whoever wrote the note. Turns out some junior was upset about how I got "her spot" because she was late. Its probably just a prank. If the cops were involved, they would pull you over or something like that. If you didnt do any of that stuff, dont worry about it. Keep as much of an eye on your truck as possible, thats how I caught the person who was leaving notes on mine.</font color=blue>

3. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Forget that crap. I have had that happen to me before, but a friend who was a cop actually tool the report... called me and said uhhh.. this lady is mad b/c you drive fast down your street and she wants you to get a ticket. My friend told her thats too bad, unless they (cops) catch me there was nothing they could do. I wonder how many times I rode down her street and let her hear my flowmasters after that inicident (every night when I came home by her house)...

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com

4. pregate

pregate Registered Member

i was goin down a street the other day trying to pass a truck that was loaded down with pipes and stuff so going pretty slow. all of a sudden the guy in the passenger seat starts yellin at me saying someones gonna kick my ass if i drive like that. im just trying to pass the guy, hes the one who's speeding up and slowing down so i cant change lanes again. sigh

1979 K5 Blazer
    4x4, 350 V8

5. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Keep the letter in a safe place. When another appears on your windshield store that one too. Contact the police in your area and see if a formal complaint has been recorded against you. If not, then report someone leaving disturbing/threatening notes on your vehicle. Provide the stored evidence. Once this has been established whoever reports on you next will have a "motive" by you. And since you have taken the legal action first, you will come out better if a crusier is in your driveway. Someone left a bogus letter on my truck at the apartment building. It looked just like the one the management leaves. I reported it and gave the note to the cops and management. the monitored the parking lot for two weeks and caught the lady three apts down from me attempting to leave another note and key the K5. needless to say, there is another empty apartment here if anyone wants to start a K5 community.

6. JimmyDie6.2

JimmyDie6.2 1/2 ton status

fr8train is totally right. I personally would go straight to the cops and let them know your scoop, because if whoever is ripping up the school keeps it up, and the Ahole that put the note on your car goes to the cops and reports you, and you said nothing to them, you'll look real guilty!! In my state its a felony to sign a false police report, so if this retard goes to the cops and reports you, with absolutely no proof, there in for a big surprise, (by me anyway). I would definately tell the cops what you just told us!! And if you find the guy/gal, give him or her an extra slap for me!!..........js

7. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

hehe, i got a note on my k5 once,
    i live in a neighborhood where a countryc club w/ golf/tennis etc is around. and its necisary to cut though the parking lot, one night i went to a big dance at the country club, and got out and got a note on my k5 that reads as follows:
    "please do not drive as fast when you drive around here, and please do not play your musics as loud [i ride w/ windows all down alot] and we have been traking you for a while"
    then i disreguarded the letter then i got another one when i was at my house, and so i called the place, and they were like "uhh we didnt leave that letter"
    it was a prank from my friend who is a caddy at the place.
    funny as [censored] i thought

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

8. kumma

kumma 1/2 ton status

There are people like that all over the place. They whine and complain but they don't have the guts to do it to your face. I used to own a fullsize Z-71 pickup that i had to park on the street because i didnt have enough room in our driveway. I sold it 9 months ago and bought a Z-28. Just last month i hear in passing from a neighbor that someone was compaining to our subdivision committe that it was against our subdivision rules for me to park my big truck in the public street. what an idiot this guy complained to everyone but me. I wonder how he'll feel when i lift the Jimmy and but big tires on it. he'll probably have a heart attack. dont put to much stock in that note, besides you say your responsible enough so dont let it get to you.
    Craig

[​IMG]

9. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

"95% of the people in the world are idiots
    The rest of us just hope it's not contagious."
    - Some guy on X-Files

I think that applies here. [​IMG]

<font color=blue>"You call it clearance, I call it head room." [​IMG]</font color=blue>

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Some time ago, I lived in SoCal in an apartment complex with assigned, numbered parking spots. We came out to the car one day to find a nasty note telling us to get our car out of their parking spot and use our own, and so on. Very rude & impolite language. When we got home, someone was parked in our spot. Assuming it was the same person, I copied the note I got word-for-word and left it on the car in our spot. I then took the note to the management office and showed them, and told them what I did. They checked on whose car it was and told them to move theirs. They also must have told them to apologize because a few days later a woman came up to me and apologized for the "misunderstanding". I wanted to ask her which spot number she didn't understand, but I bit my tongue...

[​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

11. NYC K5

NYC K5 1/2 ton status

screw the legal stuff find out who it is and beat them silly. thats the way it should be.

12. Channing74

Channing74 Registered Member

the hell with beatin them to death.... you might hurt your knuckles ..... just shoot them .... ok ok maybe thats harsh .... shoot their car????

Bigger Is Better
    Channing74

13. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You people got it all wrong...its a K5!!! Anyone up for some car crushing? [​IMG]

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    http://SK-15.coloradok5.com

14. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Notes huh? Well when my parents moved to the house we are living in now (big ass house,3 car garage) the neighbors don't speak ENGLISH! We gave my dad a puppy and in the first year we had about 8 notes on the front door from the dog barking. What kind of sh!t is this? My dad went around the hood asking people who wrote the note. Couse nobody said anything. Anyways I've had a couple of the notes on the Blazer, mostly when I first got my license. I drove my grandma's Monarch around town. The only good thing about it was the 351 in it!

If it ain't a Chevy, don't raise it up!

15. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I hate people that dont have the balls to come out and say something to your face insted they put a note on your truck or your door

man that pisses me off

[​IMG]Go prepared

http://www.trailblazer90.coloradok5.com

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

jarheadk5 i had this problem till one day i came home in a bad mood (just one of those days) and someone was in my spot all numberd[​IMG] and there where 8 visitors spots open. so i asked around some and nobody new whos car it was so i put it in 4low granny (3speed with granny low np205 t-cass) and backed up to it and pulled out my trusty tow strap(talked to the manager first he would not do anything he is an ahole anyway) and proceeded to pull it right up behind the managers car and blocked him in and told him now you have to do something lol so he the called the tow truck[​IMG]
    ahhhhh the advantages of a k5 lol

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud