Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Note to Self....Never

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

1 Give your 5 year old a gallon of milk to bring in the house. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2 Yell at the wife for wasting the money on the hoover wet-vac /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

* Fumes grabs pen and starts writing* Ahha Theres a couple more to add to the list..... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Better add eggs and bread to that list of things to not let your 5 year old carry. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

My 3 year old decided one day that she was going to help me carry the groceries in out of the car. Well.....while I was carrying a few bags in the house she climbed up at the trunk and pulled out the bag that had a dozen of eggs and a loaf of bread. Well she succeeded at getting the back to the ground without breaking or squashing anything. Then she stepped down off the back bumper and stepped right on the bag of bread and eggs. That was a heck of a mess.