Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Now is the time... Dubbya can really go kick some ass now.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Its not like he has to worry about losing an election... he has been elected for #2 and other than impeachment, (which doesnt mean chit anyway) all he has to worry about is his party's chances in the next election. He can do pretty much whatever he wants...

Its time to drop some whoop ass on Iraq. pull out all our troops and drop a hydrogen bomb... no nukes, thats too major and would piss off too many other nuke flinging monkeys... but drop something as close to it as possible. start making parking lots of these desert cities.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Re: Now is the time... Dubbya can really go kick some ass now. *DELETED*

Post deleted by 84k5

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its time to drop some whoop ass on Iraq. pull out all our troops and drop a hydrogen bomb... no nukes, thats too major and would piss off too many other nuke flinging monkeys... but drop something as close to it as possible. start making parking lots of these desert cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Preach on my brother.
    That is the only way to get these ragheads attention. To let them know that we are not playing around with them.
    Put out some leaflets and let the women and children know that they need to leave town or be killed with the killers they support. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

M.O.A.B, Napalm /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

how insightful... am I wrong somehow? please explain... just name calling doesnt really help any.

but thank you for your opinion

7. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Re: Now is the time... Dubbya can really go kick some ass now. *DELETED*

Post deleted by 84k5

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

wow... how eloquently you label me as an idiot based wholly on a single post. I shrink back in fear of your great abilities to judge me and what I believe before ever even talking to me.

I guess to me the questions are these: Should we leave our troops there to die by the handful every day until eventually, in a decare or two, Iraq is rebuilt?

Who gave us the right to tell these people how to live? Since religion is not a huge part of our day to day lives its easy for us to assume that everyone is the same, but those people live a different life based on completely different things than us... Who are we to tell them that they must have an election? What form of arrogance do we have to think that an election would work in a place where clerics have more sway and more power than the political leaders?

There are bad guys over there that we need to kill. The bad guys and the good guys look exactly the same and at times may flip flop from side to side. The bad guys we are trying to kill would rather set a bomb along the road and kill indiscriminately. The bad guys are willing to hide behind women and children as well as in thier holy temples to kill us. They continue to capture innocent civilians working for the better of thier country and kill them in the most brutal of ways on tape to show the world that they have the will to do it.

Your right, I am ignorant and immature to believe that a U.S. soldiers life is more important than some terrorist fawkbag. your right that I am promoting the death of thousands of innocents... the same innocents that the bad-guys hide behind while they attack us. The same innocents that die daily in roadside bombs and crossfire from holy sites in order to stop the decades of war and terror that would not only kill the same people but also damage the next generation of Iraqi people as well... how do you end the circle of violence? kill them all and let Allah sort them out? pull out all our troops and leave our civilians there to die unprotected? pull out ALL our troops, ALL our civilians and let the Iraqi's insert the next Saddam? continue fighting for another decade, lose thousands more troops, kill thousands and thousands more Iraqi's?

Since I am the idiot, I wait with airy little breaths for the answer to these questions... until then. Kill them all, let Allah sort them out and God distribute the punishment if it turns out that we were wrong.

9. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its not like he has to worry about losing an election... he has been elected for #2 and other than impeachment, (which doesnt mean chit anyway) all he has to worry about is his party's chances in the next election. He can do pretty much whatever he wants...

[/ QUOTE ]

The American flag stands for freedom here at home, but over there, it should be a symbol of guaranteed death. If I had to choose between somebody not liking us or somebody fearing us, I go for the fear. Wipe 'em out.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Its time to drop some whoop ass on Iraq. pull out all our troops and drop a hydrogen bomb... no nukes, thats too major and would piss off too many other nuke flinging monkeys...

[/ QUOTE ]

"a hydrogen bomb" is a nuke. Actually, its the most powerful nuke man has built yet. Early nukes (hiroshima etc) were fission devices, they tended to be equal to 20,000-50,000 tons of TNT with respect to explosive power. By splitting (fission) plutonium you get a pretty good bang. Todays modern nuclear device is a hydrogen bomb. This weapon uses a fission bomb as a trigger, which creates enough heat that fusion of hydrogen is possible. I guess you need a couple million degrees to do it, hence the need of a nuke to start the process. At any rate, fusion bombs (aka hydrogen or h-bombs) are the kick ass city-busting nukes we all know and love. As far as I know, the largest nuke ever set off by anyone was a 67 megaton test weapon detonated by the Soviet Union. It was planned to be 100 megatons, but didnt turn out that way. In any case, modern deployed ICBM/Bomber dropped nukes tend to be less than 1 megaton these days. This is mainly because no target can withstand that kind of damage, including even the largest most sprawling city, size constraints and the idea that if we have 20,000 nukes, if we need more explosive power on one target, we can always send two which are harder to shoot down and if one fails there is always the other one. Also, according to my dad, there is a serious diminishing return with nukes. A 100 MT bomb doesnt have 100x the destructive power of a 1MT bomb... but it does need that much more raw material/size to work with. Therefore smaller sub-1MT bombs are much more practical.. best "bang for the buck" as the saying goes.

j