Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Now THAT'S embarrasing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Now THAT\'S embarrasing

So, I'm pouring myself a cup of coffee this afternoon and in walked this gal who has been out of the office for a few weeks. "Hi there, welcome back!" I said. "Where did you go for your vacation?"

....silent stare.....

"I had a baby."

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dang, I didn't even know she was pregnant! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

All I could think of was to ask to see pictures. So I followed her over to her desk and checked out all her pictures and told that is the cutest lizard ...I mean ... baby that I have ever seen. Needless to say, I'm not walking out of my office until it's time to go home.

In my defense I want to point out that it would be very hard to tell if this person lost 100lbs overnight.

Definitely a humbling experience.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: Now THAT\'S embarrasing

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif That would have been embarrassing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Better than hearing.......

"I had YOUR baby" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

better then saying, hey when you do, when she isn't pregnant.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I hear that. She should've been happy that you didn't notice. My kid once asked a bloated wildebeast in the shopping mall if she was prego but the lady was just waaaaaaaaay overweight. Of course I hustled him off quickly (before I split a gut laughing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif)