Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

now this guy has a problem

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lifted95z71, Sep 17, 2002.

1. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

this guy is a loser

go to ehowa.com for his email address

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That is just plain wrong !!!!!!! I understand that everyone has a right to thier opinions, but I don't think that should have been published !!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What a moron. This should be sent to every emergency agency around his area. That way if he ever needs help he can just sort it out on his own. See how he likes it. People like this seriously make me wonder how they have lived this long and haven't managed to have been beaten to death for saying stupid crap...

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I probably shouldn't do this... but what the heck /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

McNeish, Jim and Kristina
    606 Westgate St
    Iowa City, IA 52246
    319-338-2146

*Disclaimer* This info was found on a public website, I did not go through illicit or non-public channels to find it. I do not condone calling, writing to, or harrasing the individual above, nor can I guarantee it is the person who actually wrote the article referenced above.

</font color>

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

That sickens me to the point of losing my dinner.
    I can still see the faces of the firemen. The pictures that were taken as the firemen went up the stares of the wtc as some of the survivors went down the stares. The looks on their faces were so scared, and horrified. They didnt want to go but at the same time were determined to save lives.

This guy should be beaten and thrown off the next high rise building after being lit on fire. Im sorry I shouldnt say those kinds of things but what is it going to take for people to have some kind of compassion in this world?

6. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    *Disclaimer* This info was found on a public website, I did not go through illicit or non-public channels to find it. I do not condone calling, writing to, or harrasing the individual above, nor can I guarantee it is the person who actually wrote the article referenced above.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that goes for me too.
    now im guessing that this guy has a serious case of low self estiem. even worse than my spelling. some people are just losers. what pisses me off is that he is appearently married and i cant get a date. oh well i hope she is fat.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, hmmmm, I can see his side and understand where he is coming from BUT(this is a disclaimer so if anyway goes off on tangent due to my previous comments, you can kiss my a**), but maybe he should of decided to utilize a different approach in explaining his views.

NOW, this guy is just a plain rotten a**hole who needs a good ole American country mudhole stomped in him. And I'm just kind of curious just how many phone calls, e-mails and sacks of burning dawg poop he has received. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    oh well i hope she is fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever notice how it's always the REAL skinny pimply faced little freaks that hook up with the big ol' fat greasy lookin' uh....women?? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

He is entitled to his opinion, but personally, I think the chief editor at the paper needs a SEVERE ASS WHOOPIN' for printing that crap! Anyway, the same people that write that stuff are usually the first to wuss out and cry for mama when sh*t gets tough. He was prolly that kid in school that got the monster wedgie everyday 'cause he was such a PITA!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

This guy must have a death wish. Voicing that opinion in private is one thing, but actually publishing it in a public forum??????? He must not want that protection that these people provide. He certainly has decided to give it up. I can just see him now calling to the police that his house was vandalized, the cop shows up says "Oh, it's you", and walks away.
    Just shows how some people really try to have logical thought processes.......................and fail.