Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Now this is displacement.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4x4dreamer, Jul 8, 2003.

1. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Big Displacement Motorcycle. Who wants to take that for a spin? I think I'll pass.

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

A bike with a 48 cylinder, 4200cc engine that weighs over 1 ton!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd love to hear it run but I think I'll pass on taking it for a spin. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

254 C.I. What about that one Dodge made with the V10...talk about a total waste of power

5. 4x4dreamer

That thing must turn like A$$, and probably doesn't sound too good, and won't stay cool for very long...but it's cool that somebody did it.

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 4x4dreamer

I've seen a couple Boss Hoss's...and as far as v-8 bikes go, they're my favorite, and they sound mean, but they're still butt ugly. I think it's an awesome idea, and I'm all about big displacement bikes, and they're scray fast off the line (and top end I'm sure), but they still have that ugly factor going on. Not that the 48 cylinder was any better looking LOL!

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Why would they use so many cylinders? That's a hell of a waste if they only got 254 CI out of it. That's like 5 CI per cylinder, which comes out to like a 2" bore and 2.5" stroke. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif