Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Now this is my idea of a fun A$$ time.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Sep 4, 2004.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

How'd you like the chance to spend the day behind the wheel of this bad ass viper at the track? just the sound of this baby gives me wood. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

VIPER

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well i dident get to take it to a track /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but i rented one for my wedding, i love that car man i love it VIPER /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is a bad ass video very cool /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

have there been any shoot outs between the Viper and that ford GT?? i know the GT costs more than a Viper - but we all know just cuz something is $$ doesn't make it good.

5. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

reminds me of the time i went to a bsr racinf school for the Marines, best week of my life trashing cars and suburbans and the Marines paying for it, not to mention the benny claass for the Marines on ow to steal a car /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif