Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

now three ppl just in the last year that ive known that have left the worl

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Dec 2, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

that have left this world that are not that much older than i, and i am 25

crazy stuff..

i dunno whats going on, if its just around here, or what..

i dunno what to think...

except that its crazy..

hmm..

i just found out that a lady i knew who is only 12 years older than i passed on the other night, i dont know why yet though,

something to think and wonder about...

not sure why i wanted to post, its on my mind and dunno what else to do, hmm..

the last person who went that i knew pretty well went earlier this year and left two young kids and then another person just before that who was a big truck repair guy and also metal worker for years.

hmm...

anyone else having this happen to them ?

seems like it happens in cycles,

i dunno..

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: now three ppl just in the last year that ive known that have left the

I know what you mean all too well. I lost 3 friends while we were all still in high school! One car wreck, one suicide, and one murder. It's nuts. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I see the same things happen around here all the time, no matter how much i build on my blazer with my recent wreck I see all to well how quick I could turn any corner and some freak thing happen to me too. Your alive you can only die now, just find your calling in life and make the best of it.
    Feels like I have been loosing friends my age since highschool, whether from freak accidents, drinking and driving, natural causes, etc etc

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow that is crazy. I havent realy seen anyof this as i dont realy have alot of people im close to (i can count my realy good frends on one hand). But i did hear that 5 kids in my graduating class died one way or another /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: now three ppl just in the last year that ive known that have left the

definitely crazy

i never thought i knew enough ppl to have this happen around me, but i was wrong

sometimes i just think about it and its like damn.... thats crazy..
    it makes me realize even more about what i believe life is really about... survival

its pretty basic.

i sorry for you guys who have lost persons whom youve known whom you wish were still here or that you think should not be gone