Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Np 203 low rangekit!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big_bad_blazer, Jun 17, 2003.

1. big_bad_blazer

big_bad_blazer Registered Member

ok i hear that they make a low range it for the 203 it has 3.1:1 ratio /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif. well i just pulled my trannny and tarnpher case and i was just thinking of puing one of these in but i would like more infor on how much lower the gears and ant the cost well if anny of you could help me out that would be great, so could you guys help me out? thanks if you can haha

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

$1000 plus your old range box

Wagoner Machine

I want one to put in front of my doubler...

3. big_bad_blazer

big_bad_blazer Registered Member

well i am not runnin a dubble trans but i thought i was just a lower gears that i could stick in. i just plled andput in the transpher case and tranny today i pull trannys for a living and info would be great

4. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

The 3:1 kit is for the 203. You can use it with the complete 203 or as part of the doubler. It costs $1000 for the modified range box which is where the lower gear set is. There is not gear you can put in yourself since the case requires machining and whatnot. So if you have 1000 bucks then go for it, just pull the front of your 203 off and send it to them, and they will send you on eady to go.

Dan