Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NP 205 Torque bracket

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Feb 2, 2006.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

This is the toruqe bracket found on older model NP205's. I was going to use this for a my doubler project but it will not work. This was soaked in my solvent tank, painted and comes with Daystar poly bushings. This is not some greasy, dirty, rusted together piece of crap like some of the stuff I have bought in the past. How about $50 plus shipping from 50125? In the box ready to ship. This will go out as soon as the funds hit my account. Paypal is great.

Thanks for the photo info.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

not looking to buy, but I wanted to give ya a "heads up", your pic link doesn't work... just says "error" when I click it.

j

3. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Just curious, why wouldn't it work with your doubler set-up? I was thinking of using the same thing when I put my doubler in, but now I'm wondering....:confused:

4. MEK5

MEK5 1/2 ton status

That type brace bolts square to the frame in two places,Im quessing his doubler adapter has been clocked up so it wont work has intended! You could probably fab up some custom pcs. for the new angle but easier to just do something different!:thinking:

5. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

The doublers are not clocked. The frame of the truck has too much of a curve to it and it will not bolt up right. I am just going to use a piece of bushing stock and make my own.

Its on ebay now.