Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Np 241 parts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rockink5, Dec 13, 2002.

1. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Does any one know where to get parts for a np241? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifWith out knowing the part #'s I'm not having any luck. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I need a 32 spline input and a 89 tailshaft housing.

2. u2slow

u2slow 1/2 ton status

32-spline input should be easy to get. Any 241C from behind either a TH400, 4L80E, or 5-spd will have it.

Which part of the tailhousing? The rearmost portion with the rubber seal should be easy to find. Any 241C should work.

The portion with with speedo gear will be tough since 89 is the only year for a cable speedo. An electronic type should swap on, but you lose you speedo drive /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Call Jess at High Angle Driveline, if he does not have it he should know where to get it. He helped me out with some 241 stuff.

4. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

i have your main shaft right here, $50 plus shipping and its yours. its used but in really good condition. ill post some pics of it as soon as i can.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif