Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NP203. Would work Perfect for Doubler!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by OrangeCrushK10, Nov 29, 2004.

1. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

This is a BROKEN NP203 from my wife's '79 Blazer. It sat behind a TH350. A small bearing went bad in it and it stopped working. After looking at it I'm sure the bearing that went was in the rear of the x-fer case and that the front section would still be usable and perfect for a x-fer case doubler behind an automatic trans.

I'll entertain about any offer as I just want to get rid of it. If I have no buyers it'll just go to the scrap yard, so here's a chance for you to get a really cheap NP203 for that Doubler you're making! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I also ask that you live in the area as I don't want to ship something this heavy. But if you live out of state and really want it bad we can probably figure out shipping. Pick-up is preferred, though.

EDIT: I also have the NP203 to TH350 adapter, crossmember, Shift linkage, and Support rod that bolts onto the side of the x-fer case.

Thanks!
    ~Nick B.