Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

np203problems, need opinions

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by possum, Jan 11, 2002.

1. possum

possum Registered Member

I have 2 203's. One was on a tranny I used to replace one on my truck. I was told it was stuck in 4hi. The other I pulled off my truck where it would go into anythingbut neutral. We prybarred it into 4hi, I drove it around the block, put it 4lo to go up a small hill into my yard, no problem... until I went to pull it back into 4hi. It wouldn't go. It was full-time. The former I can't be sure, I never used it.
    What I would like to know is what are the problems with each and if they are separate problems, can one be fixed with parts from the other.. If so can the range box be salvaged and if not can a range box be salvaged. Either way, I want a range box for a Doubler. That sounds so cool, I gotta get one. Sometime.
    I don't know a lot about t-cases but I'm trying to learn.

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Check in a Chilton's or Haynes manual and adjust the shifter to specs. Then see if ya still got problems.

9/11/01..Never forget...Never forgive