Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

np241 fye

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by hd-10, Feb 9, 2005.

1. hd-10

hd-10 1/2 ton status

np241 sye

has anyone put there sye kit in the 241? if so i need measurement for my driveline, have a 4 inch lift with 1"zero rates. would like to get the measurment before i start so i can get my driveline now thanks for any help

Last edited: Feb 14, 2005
  2. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

whats a fye? do you mean sye?

3. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

you gonna get the extreme short kit for the electronic vss?? i'm hopefully getting that soon.

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

You have to measure it yourself. Not hard to do.

5. hd-10

hd-10 1/2 ton status

i know it's not hard to do just wanted to get my driveline before i started so my truck would still be up and going.

6. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

You need to give more info if anyone is going to help you. Like someone said above, are you going to use the standard SYE or are you going to use the short version? Next are you going to run the Yoke or a Flange, which will give us the info to figure out what kind of driveline you're going to run (standard driveline or a CV driveline). This will all need to be known before anyone can help you. If you go with a CV driveline you need the pinion on the rear diff to point directly inline with the driveline, (actually about 2* downward so when under normal driving conditions it will point at the driveline as the axle will wrap some to make it be inline).