Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NR: Purchasing a REALLY Off road vehicle..

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by laketex, May 19, 2000.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Ok, it's a boat. Don't really know what I'm looking for, something to pull a skiier, be relatively fast and under 4 grand. Semi-Ugly is ok, mechanically sound is what makes the difference. I'd even like to be able to fish out of it once in a while, and maybe even pick up beach chicks. [​IMG][​IMG]. Anyways, anyone here have any suggestions?

What boats do you have or features you like?

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

2. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Brian, Im starting to think maybe we shouldnt talk anymore. BOAT?!!? I have an idea who might have put that idea in your head.:) Anyway, Ive got one that I'll part with. Needs love, but she's a badass boat. Perfect for your first.

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>Get the hell outta my way!</font color=blue>

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You gonna quit going to the lake? No, I'd been thinking about a boat for a while now. Hard not to, living about 5 miles from 6 marinas, seeing them all over the place. Been wanting to learn to wakeboard. Got a small taste of it last summer and now it's hitting me hard. Tell me a little more about yours. Is it the baja?

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress