Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Numbnuts is making a sequel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Nov 11, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Hmmm, I wonder what the reason for the timing is?

Moore told Daily Variety that he and Harvey Weinstein, the Miramax boss who produced the film, hope to have "Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2" ready in two to three years
    . /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

" Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them," Moore was quoted in Thursday's edition of Variety. "They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now." /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Just look at their company's name:

A spokesman for F ellowship A dventure G roup, formed by Weinstein and brother Bob to help distribute "Fahrenheit 9/11," did not immediately return a call seeking comment. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

whole article: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FILM_FAHRENHEIT_FOLLOW_UP?SITE=CODER&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

I wish someone would kill this guy.

2. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

The biggest problem is not that fat twinky eating Michael Moore, as much as it is the group of idiots that watch the lies he puts out. The encouraging thing is he did it this time and they lost. If he does it again, maybe the same reslut will occur. I can't understand why so many people need someone else to tell them how to think. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I love how Demos kept saying, "the people will speak this election, you will see the country will be different after this" and now that it happened but not how they wanted they are so pissed.

4. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Numbnuts is making a sequel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did I know exactly who you were referring to before I opened this thread /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif??

Maybe the fat **** will choke on a Ho-Ho and just die already.
    People who hate America (and refuse to leave) piss me off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What is that fat POS's problem ??? Hasn't he lied enough ??? I wish he'd take his big fat lib ass out of this country. I bet he'd love France, he could go gorge himself of pastries.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What is that fat POS's problem ??? Hasn't he lied enough ??? I wish he'd take his big fat lib ass out of this country. I bet he'd love France, he could go gorge himself of pastries.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well the problem is the fat afterbirth of a Clinton orgy makes millons in this country so why would He leave. I mean he Could go to France but Their whole population probably dont even compare to the Liberal population in this country. You must admit there are millons of fawktards in this country who think this lump of [censored] is telling the truth. All He sees is $$$$$$ so no chance of His fat ass going away.

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken by a fat man. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If he was short, I imagine you'd be just as hypocritical

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken by a fat man. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Damn strait !! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. MoonMan

MoonMan Registered Member

You know I hope that he makes sequel to Farenheit 9/11. I'm sure that it will be even more far fetched than the first one. I think that eventually everyone will see that liberals on the far left, like Moore, push people many more people away from them than they gain. This type of garbage that he produces only serves to persuade and strength the "right" way of thinking.

Also, isn't kind of convenient that he will take two to three years to make the film. Sounds like it will come out just before the next presidental election. I guess it must take that long to get the fiction, *ahem* I mean facts, correct.