Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

********* Nutscrape

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I decided to upgrade tonight so Nutscrape would be compatible with something I'm doing on the web. Got it downloaded and installed and right off the bat, something went dingy with the e-mail and I couldn't get into my e-mail. (Where's AOL when I need it?)

So the wife suggested I do a system restore. No problemo.........WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something went haywire in the system restore and now Nutscrape is DOA and I'm currently downloading the upgrade again. Thank God I went DSL to do this stuff with....................At least I figured out why I couldn't log into my FTP site...........

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Reinstalled the upgrade, found the problem. This thing can be whacked at times.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Umm what ever Dude.............. but the avitar rocks.
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Allways had probs with nutscape...so i don't use it anymore...

DW

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Umm what ever Dude.............. but the avitar rocks.
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking of making one that will be even better than John Wayne.....................

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm thinking of making one that will be even better than John Wayne.....................

[/ QUOTE ]
    "W"
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    "W"
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm thinking we may be on the same wavelength, this ole boy had a middle name that started with "W" also............................

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

DW

[/ QUOTE ]I've never had a problem with Nutscape 7.1 /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I'm thinking we may be on the same wavelength, this ole boy had a middle name that started with "W" also............................

[/ QUOTE ]
    "The Gipper" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Something went haywire in the system restore and now Nutscrape is DOA and I'm currently downloading the upgrade again. Thank God I went DSL to do this stuff with....................At least I figured out why I couldn't log into my FTP site...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you download it and install it , when it asks to store files locally , say yes so you don't have to download next time . Then take that folder and burn it to CD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

DW

[/ QUOTE ]I've never had a problem with Nutscape 7.1 /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Opens things that the IE at work won't. Sucks having to come home sometimes just to look at whatever.
    And the tabbed browsing rocks. I've got 5 open right now.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

13. abcjames

abcjames Registered Member

Firefox Rox!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Firefox is the way! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Firefox!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah fire!! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif