Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NV 4500 trans. Will trade for a TH400 with 203 still attached.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by cybrfire, Jun 3, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Preferably 1993 or 94 model with the 6.34 or whatever first gear. Also prefer 4 wheel drive model that was mated to a 241 but will consider 2 wheel drive models also. Let me know what you got.

If you got the whole setup NV4500 and NP241 with the low gear I can make you a sweet deal!!!!

2. lt1yj

lt1yj 1/2 ton status

I have a custom built NV4500 with the 6.34 Chevy first and second, Dodge 3,4 & OD (better gear split than Chevy). This has the Dodge 29 spline diesel tail shaft (larger shaft and shorter than Chevy), 10 spline Chevy input (can be changed for Dodge pretty easily) and the Chevy shift tower. The case is the Dodge or late Chevy. The mounting flange was redrilled to clock the case to create a flat skid on a YJ with a 1" body lift. It has no more than 1500 miles. It was built by National Drivetrain to my specifications.

The T case is a matching 29 spline Dodge input, front case half, and front 32 spline output shaft. The rear case half is Chevy and has the JB conversions 32 spline short shaft kit with mechanical speedo. I built the case from two low mileage cases in '96 and rebuilt it in 2003 when I switched to the 29 spline input. All new seals and bearings, new chain and pump. It has the 32 spline 1310 CV yokes on both ends. 1330, 1350 and 1410 yokes can be purchased for it.

Included is the AA Chevy pattern bellhousing with external slave, I will include a CJ/YJ compatible slave. The clutch is a 12" centerforce that has one weekend at Attica and 20 road miles on it, perfect shape.

These parts are in EXCELLENT shape! This is basically a bolt in for a YJ. I will include drive 1310 drive shafts if they will work for your ap. Front is a tom woods long travel. Rear is a CV.

$1800 plus shipping.

I don't know where in Iowa you are but I'm right on I80 just West of Joliet IL. Be happy to have you come and check it out.

I don't need a TH400 or 203. I do need a low mileage Vortec 454 if you have one?

Send me an email if you are interested.

3. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Lookin for the trade because I don't have the cash. Wish I did cause I think you have what I need, but sorry can't do it.