Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

O-ring style 4x4 Power Steering Box

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by czd3my, Sep 21, 2006.

1. czd3my

czd3my Registered Member

This is the power steering box from my 88 Jimmy. Well actually I bought this one off of eBay rebuilt. The guy had about 100 of them and was selling them without a core. I bought this but it turned out to be my pump. Never even installed it! So...I paid $155.00 for this shipped and I'll probably loose money selling it but any vehicle is a losing proposition, for me at least.:D I was thinking about $100.00 plus actual shipping but open to offers, maybe trades. I need a few things and interested in doing some small upgrades to my truck so hit me up with what you got.

Thanks,
    Chuck.

2. czd3my

czd3my Registered Member

3. czd3my

czd3my Registered Member

A few things I would trade for: I need some manual locking hubs to replace the autos, need the trans bell housing to engine braces, sliding side window latches, good gray console or pieces of it, new or very good used oil cooler lines, ...

4. czd3my

czd3my Registered Member

If nobody here needs this I'll put it up on eBay tomorrow. Thanks for looking!