Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

O/T but this sucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Drey, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I know its off topic but ive really got to bitch. Im living in a guys basement for the summer because they wanted 1100 for a dorm room for 9 weeks at the college i go to. Im renting for a 150 a month which is damn good. The only thing that sucks is NO INTERNET...as of now I sit in a computer lab at school, on a crappy Compaq making this post getting mad cuz this POS is locking up just loading pages at times...anywho just felt like bitchin.

I mounted a new steering wheel yesterday, and also sent in a form for a credit card, so I should be orange fairly soon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im also thinking about getting out the grinder and trimming my front bumper in cordination with some steel tubing to make a brush guard /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif . If I can get ahold of a scanner Ill post some pics of the designs.

2. screamer*145

screamer*145 1/2 ton status

if you have not noticed 150x9=1350, so your actully paying more and you dont get internet that you most likly get at school! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif just my 2 cents. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    if you have not noticed 150x9=1350, so your actully paying more and you dont get internet that you most likly get at school! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif just my 2 cents. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's 9 weeks not 9 months so he's paying $450 for the 9 weeks compared to the $1100.

4. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1100 for a dorm room for 9 weeks at the college i go to. Im renting for a 150 a month which is damn good

[/ QUOTE ]

For the dorm it'd be about $122/week.
    The room he's renting is about $37.5/week.
    /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif