Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

O/T vehicles for sale:

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by conoverbandit, Feb 20, 2005.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

1 91 S-10 Blazer, wrecked in front, have most parts to refit back together, or finish stripping for rock buggy project. 4.3 straight drive 4x4. Don't know a lot about this one as I got it in trade, I do know the fella it came from , he said engine only smoked when cranked (valve seals?) otherwise ran good, shifted fine ect. I do have access to a 85 S-10 parts blazer that has some of the parts in need to re-build the wrecked one. Willing to make a "package" deal, asking $400 OBO or trade for?

2 91 S-10 2 wd blazer, vortec 4.3 auto tilt/cruise, abs ( not currently working at the moment), was wrecked, has been repaired, has white 3/4 front clip on it, drives good. Asking $1,000 obo.

3 77 Pontiac Gran Prix, 301 engine has had a lot of work done to it, runs great, has "rattle" when running but it is the driver's side exhaust manifold "fast heat" butterfly I took the flap out but had to leave the other piece in and that's source of the noise. has a little rust, nothing major. has almost new 215/ 15 tires on it. Does need trans. work, when shifted in reverse it has a stream of fliud comming out the torque converter area, but when in drive that I know of it stops. I'm thinking seal or pump shaft seal maybe. It's a th350 so they are pretty common around here. Asking $400 OBO.

Can get pic's of any of these pretty easy if any interest. Will add more stuff later. Thanks for looking.

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Hey, Wayne.... Check your PM's.