Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oakland Raiders

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Jul 20, 2003.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Any other Raider fans here?? Just wondering looking for some ticket info from somebody in or near the Bay Area.

2. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

You might be able to find some good info here Raiders. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You might be able to find some good info here Raiders. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif w00t!

4. MTBLAZER89

Thanks thats what I needed.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<font color="orange"> delta9blazer </font>is a Raiders fan. Only other one that I can think of. Of course y'all need to wait til the rest of the fans get paroled for the season in a couple of weeks..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Y'all are playing my 'Boyz in preseason....

6. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Any other Raider fans here?? Just wondering looking for some ticket info from somebody in or near the Bay Area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raiders fan here! I gotcher back on this. We must stand united against all the other primadona-candyass teams!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But I wont go near that side of the Bay /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif LOL

10. MTBLAZER89

OK I just want to know where I can get tickets for "the ticket price". All these ticket.com's and such charge triple the ticket value. I bought two last year for the Patriots game for $150 each the ticket said $71 on it. I just don't want to pay that again.

oh yeah and all you other guys unless your team is the Bucs you are just mad we beat you last year.....get used to it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif especially you SF guys j/k I don't think we even have a regular season game against the niners this year just preseason.

Anybody????

11. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I will ask around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

My favorite team is the Bucs and i have the proof too!
    Clicky

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. MTBLAZER89

Thats cool Branndon you know I always thought that was a SF helmet in your avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif sorry guess I just assumed becuase of your location...colors threw me off lol

14. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Raiders fan, and born in Montana /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sorry, can't help ya on tickets though.

John

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    OK I just want to know where I can get tickets for "the ticket price". All these ticket.com's and such charge triple the ticket value. I bought two last year for the Patriots game for $150 each the ticket said $71 on it. I just don't want to pay that again.

oh yeah and all you other guys unless your team is the Bucs you are just mad we beat you last year.....get used to it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif especially you SF guys j/k I don't think we even have a regular season game against the niners this year just preseason.

Anybody????

[/ QUOTE ]

We didn't even play last year. But if it makes ya feel any better, I'm sure my college team could beat the Raiders /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> Niners baby!!!!!!!!! </font>

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The who /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif go cowboys. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif america's team. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif go cowboys. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif america's team. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    go cowboys. america's team.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know America would back a bunch of loser has-beens and never will-bes /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John