Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Obsession of the week... Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I just finally broke down and purchased a PS2, haven't had one ever. So first 2 games I got? Final Fantasy X and Gran Turismo 4. Love both series(only reason I even considered getting the PS2). So I started playing both. Beat a few races and upgrade my car a little on GT4, and haven't played it since. I've spent WAY too many hours playing FFX since. This is one of more than a few 2am nights playing it. After I beat it, I'll go get FF X-2, I love the characters in this one for some reason. Then I need to hunt down a copy of Final Fantasy VII, since many consider it the best of all and I've never played it for more than a few minutes :eek1: Maybe I'll pickup FF VIII as well, it was an alright game but I played it very badly back when I had it.

Yea so I guess this is an update to my obsessive way of being. Final Fantasy is my new obsession of the week. Well everytime I play FF I get this way. I think I beat Final Fantasy IX in about 2 or 3 weeks back when it came out. Like I said I screwed up in VIII and gave up on it whe I realized I couldn't play further without starting all over.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

FF VII and VIII are great. I could never get into IX. I stopped playing X for some reason or the other. I'll probably get into it again someday.

I can personally recommend Onimusha 2. Great game. Probably $20 these days.

3. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

yea FFx is a pretty fun game..i forget how many hours i had into im thinking maybe like 50-60 but im not sure

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I just saved and am at 66:15.... I've had it just over a week.

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Think of it like that was a job. You'd probably be clocking overtime! :yikes: :haha:

I might pick up VII again, I loved it! I haven't played anything since then, and before that it was III! I may play with VIII.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

They're porting III to GBA! Wooooooooooooooo!

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Personally I'd recommend IX over 8...