Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Odd sort of help

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Oct 12, 2003.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well guys looks like we're movin back to the Phx area (prolly Gilbert/Queen Creek area) and I have an odd request. Do any of you live on a piece of land that can house goats and chickens and ducks and geese and rabbits?? Oh and a pot bellied pig. Told you this was odd. What I'm hopin is that someone can keep my wife's critters for a little bit in the house swap if we can't move from this house straight into the newly acquired one. I'm gonna talk to my old horse acquaintances and try those avenues as well. Anyway, this has prolly gone on long enough. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Allan

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

if you are willing to split with the pot bellied pig lemme know. or have babies. i want one. they do great out here and my dog needs a friend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Grant

3. justhorsinaround

Heyo Grant We've been lookin for a boy pig for Penelope up here for a while with no success. I spect we'll have better luck down in the valley. I'll be sure to keep ya in the loop as to the advent of baby piglets and the distribution there of. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif They are pretty cool. She sits on command and everythin. hehe

Allan

4. justhorsinaround

Or maybe know someone(s) who might be able to help?? Again thanks in advance.

Allan