Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Oddball bolt questions (got some missing)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Kyle89K5, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Alrighty. After I did my swap, I never got around to putting the skidplate back on the truck. After a trip to Disney like this and a softball sized dent in the tank /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, it's time I put it back on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My problem is that I don't know where the bolts are or what size they are. I'd be fine with buying new, if someone knows the size.

On that same thread, I'm missing a bolt from the tranfercase mount. The one that holds the mount into the case. Anybody got an idea on THAT bolt size.

Since I'm on a roll /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif When the shop put the new motor in my truck, they didn't put the dustcover back on and decided to keep the bolts. Anybody got an idea on THAT bolt size.

Seeing a theme here?

I've slowly been looking over the truck and think that those are the only one I'm missing (at this point)

Here's the specs on the truck in the areas that I need.
    700R4 with the aluminum cast flywheel cover.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

TIA

KP

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Someone has GOT to know this stuff.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm missing a bolt from the tranfercase mount. The one that holds the mount into the case. Anybody got an idea on THAT bolt size.

[/ QUOTE ]
    the size is 3/8 16 i think the length is 1 1/2 but not sure.
    [ QUOTE ]
    When the shop put the new motor in my truck, they didn't put the dustcover back on and decided to keep the bolts. Anybody got an idea on THAT bolt size.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think its 7/16 course. i think is 1 1/2 long
    [ QUOTE ]
    After I did my swap, I never got around to putting the skidplate back on the truck. After a trip to Disney like this and a softball sized dent in the tank , it's time I put it back on My problem is that I don't know where the bolts are or what size they are

[/ QUOTE ]
    i got my money on 7/16 but not sure

im not sure on the length on any of these

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

That's what I needed.

Bolts are cheap and I can buy different lengths or cut them down.

Appreciate the help. I'll get started on these on Friday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif