Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ode De Ham...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was sitting here just a minute ago stuffing my face and I had a revelation... again...

Am I the only one who gets a certain pleasure out of slicing a chunk off a dead animal injected with smoked flavoring and pre-cooked?

Does anyone else become overwhelmed with the feeling of power as they pick up that chunk of flesh, muscle, fat, and a few veins here and there?

Who else in here feels victorious and proud to be a human being when they sit down and eat the meat of a lesser being?

I know I do. Now I know how the Tyrannasaurus Rex felt as he struck death into the lives of his pitiful prey. I know how it feels to be that lion on the Discovery Channel that killed a Zebra and is pulling away chunks of it's body on TV.

You have to appreciate the pigs. They are born, they are ugly and fat then they die and get eaten.

I'm going to go get me some more ham... this is good stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

You're weird man. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You're weird man. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I second that. But, I don't get off on the fact that I'm higher than the pig if that's what you're asking /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

It's even better when you killed it yourself....

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

You better hope that someday there won't be a species that will hunt and harvest us for food! It would be an ugly situation then! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Evolution! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Bill