Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ode To Boots, an obituary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 31, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yesterday morning, while I was getting comfortable in that chair and I noticed your mortal wound, I knew that your time as my partner was up.

For a man who really craves a good pair of work boots, this split of the leather had me distressed. I knew your time had come and that you must cross over to the other side.

No, you may not of been that nice pair of jungle boots that assisted me in reigning chaos and mayhem amongst my fellow troopers from the jungles of Hawaii to the deserts of California, but you had answered the call of duty with the utmost vigor.

You were there with me for those takedowns in ER.

You were there with me while I spied the boobie shots outside the bar.

You were there with me as I informed that fawktard cop that manure does in fact happen, and you stayed with me while I stood tall in front of the man a few minutes later as I told him I would of done the same damn thing cause that cop was a whiny little bitch.

You were with me on that London Broil pavement as I punched out those tickets while the violator preached about the Son of God.

You never let me down and even gladly welcomed the 550 cord that replaced the worn out laces.

I would love to give you the proper send off in the way of my ancestors, but I'm fresh out of boats and the San Joaquin Valley Air Resources Board might not take kindly to the emissions going into the air.

So now that your time has come to take that ride in that large stinky truck to a garbage dump outside of town, but I will always remember you as a pair of boots that could always be counted upon whenever the feces hit the fan.

Goodbye old friend!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I'm all choked up, man !! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

TMFT

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. redbeast

redbeast Registered Member

Man that was really touching !!! Can you write on for mine.
    They are suffring from the same fate. But I cant bring myself to put them down... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif