Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OEM body panels

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Muddytazz, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Anyone wouldn't happen to know the thickness of sheetmetal on stock panels? I'm going to try and weld up all the holes in the burb /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

I believe they are 16 ga.

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i think they are 16 ga also. aftermarket i think are 18 /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

most of mine will be 10gauge /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

yea and its gonna weight 10,000 lbs /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yea and its gonna weight 10,000 lbs /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I'll be putting dents in trees for all the trees that have put dents in the trucks [​IMG]

PS I'm on Sheet #3 of 4x8' 1/8" diamond tread /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif
    I cut out 500 pounds worth of rust and replaced it with 1000 lbs of steel /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif