Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Of Men and Monkeys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cricket, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

They had a show on the Discovery Channel. In a part of the show there was a clip on how they capture monkeys. They bore a hole in a tree trunk just large enough for a monkey to get his empty hand in. They place food at the back of the hole. The monkey reaches in and grabs the food but can't remove his hand with the food held in it. Monkey refuses to drop the food and continues to try and yank his fist out of the hole. Guy slowly walks up and grabs monkey who is trapped by his own refusal to release the food.

Hmmmmmmmmm.................. Ohhhh Staveey :grin:

Just jokin Stavey, we'd have to use money in your case. I blame in all on RJ who has brainwashed me with his voodoo writing.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That happened to Stave once, but he had his hand down his pants and he refused to let go. He couldn't undo his belt with one hand because it was one of those goofy canvas and metal ones. I couldn't really help (I was giggling too hard) and he just kepy yanking and yanking untill he fell over backwards and hit his head on a rock.

I picked him up by the arm he had down his pants, and still the grip didn't slip, so his arm made a pretty handy carrying handle. We were out in the Nevada territory in some dry ass grasslands, and I have to walk twenty miles back to the truck (this was before we met Oni and had Samhain) because the anomaly we were following ate the damn bikes before it decided to surrender and got nixed by a couple of Terra Knights and a Unit Six operative (freakin wierd muscle girl, nice boobs though)

Anyway, the point is, after twenty miles hanging by his junk and waking up in the floorpan of a desert truck bumping over rocks, Stave learned to let go. Probably got a few inches out of the deal though. Maybe I'll have Samhain carry my ass around the desert for a while....

He still beats off constantly though.........

Though not as much as me..

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

That's because the constant bouncing finally ..........ah, never mind........:whistle:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well seeing as Stave was part demon, even before getting eaten by a VERY large Class C quadraped anomaly, his junk should be pretty resolute.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Oh, I'm sure it stayed put..........most of it............

6. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:haha: good stuff good stuff :Waytogo: