Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Off road Challenge

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by redneck60164, Aug 11, 2003.

1. redneck60164

redneck60164 1/2 ton status

Is your truck an all around performer? If you think so you need to come to the off road challenge hosted by sodbusters off road club in south bend in.
    There will be a competition that is similar to the magazine top truck challenge
    There will be a mud bog , sand drags, R T I, balance beam, timed trail run. Best overall score wins so if your truck has what it takes come on out.
    Date: Sept 7

For more info check out www.sodbustersoffroad.com

2. redneck60164

all right now that everybody has looked at it lets see how many people are interested in going start posting if you are interested /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. redneck60164

here is the flyer [​IMG]

4. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I can't find the classes rules so if I wanted to go I would know what class I would have to run. Thanks.

5. redneck60164

if you will be running a blazer you will be in class 3 or 5 depending how your truck is basicaly if you can leagaly drive it on the street you should be in the stock(3) class. it the something on your truck that didn't come stock form the factory then you would be in a modified class it a good time me a ny buddy are leaving from ny house sunday morning about 7:30 a.m. if you interested in going shoot me a p.m. and i get you my address and phone and number so we can all ride down together. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I cant make it this weekend, but would like to keep it in mind for future events. Keep us in the know!