Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Off Road Expo

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Anyone besides me going? Next Saturday, Pomona, website Off Road Expo
    I'm gonna be down there in the morning.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Anyone besides me going? Next Saturday, Pomona

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Gotta work on Saturdays (Wow haven't said in a long time) /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

gotta event, so i am out.

seems like i am out for just about everything lately.... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Just remember Eric, millions on welfare depend on YOU /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm going to LA (Ahaheim) leaving this coming Friday. My mom, me and a bunch of friends of ours are going to Disneyland. I might see if I can borrow the car and go there for a few hours to check it out. If I can swing it I'll let whoever know so we can hopefully meet up and check it out. It'd be fun to have someone to hang with and not be there alone like some dork... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

If I do go I'll have to fly down fri night or sat morning and back sat night. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If I can swing it I'll let whoever know so we can hopefully meet up and check it out. It'd be fun to have someone to hang with and not be there alone like some dork...

[/ QUOTE ]
    You can come hang out with me.
    *wrestling promo voice on*&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;You smell that Steph? Do you? Steph, the Bubba Ray is here to let you know you are smelling the scent of oppurtunity. The Bubba Ray says this.....The Bubba Ray and his Chop Mafia Boyz are not asking you, no, The Bubba Ray dares you. No wait, The Bubba Ray triple NORCAL BIG DAWG dares you to come down to the Off Road Expo and bring your camera. To click a picture, and not just any picture; not a glass pitcher, not a baseball picture, but a picture of the Hick One.
    &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;crowd chanting&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;BUBBA RAY, BUBBA RAY, BUBBA RAY.......

Yes Steph, The Bubba Ray will present his great blubbery mass of humanity into the presence of the people and you Steph, have the oppurtunity to take that instrument of photography and transpose the image of The Bubba Ray and present it to the great people here at the world's greatest website, ColoradoK5.com.

Steph, The Bubba Ray has challenged you and the tens, and the Bubba Ray does mean tens, of The Bubba Ray's fans want to know if you accept this challenge?

And one last thing Steph, do you like pie?

If you smellllll-la-la-la-la,
    WHAT
    THE BUBBA RAY IS
    FARTING!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

I am trying to go on Saturday morning for a few hours but maybe alone... cuz you are scaring me! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

DUDE!!!
    Step away,Slowly step away from that GLASS PIPE!!!
    Good....now keep on walking.....OK...RUN!!!! Faster!!!
    SLIP...BANG.....POW....KABLUEIE....PING......ZZZZAAAAWINGGGG
    Up Up And AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
    ROTHFLMAO!!!

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't y'all know, ole Bubba Ray doesn't need the Mexican agriculture. Besides, it smells like burning butt crack. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

No BR I said Glass Pipe aka CRACK Head, Freebasing, Hubba Rock, Ready Rock whatever the the hell the tweakers are calling it nowa days /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif hehehehehehe
    Too funny!
    Have a great day!
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'll be there in the AM so I can beat the crowd. It's 8 bucks to get in, and I found out last night that parking ain't free either. Someone said it was either $6 or $8 last year.

I'll be representing with Nor Cal Big Dawg colors. Some of the SoCal guys might also be there, some Tin Benders are going to be there.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

HEY BURT..............

You have a great day also. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

15. ChevyCaGal

Yeah some PBB folks are going too I am trying to coordinate with... I will be in Anaheim. We're going to Disneyland and I was thinking I could miss the morning because we will be there for 4 days. I dunno how that will work but am going to try.... my cell phone took a crap on me so if I get one before I leave Friday I will PM Rob with it so he can reach me if it works out... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The PBB guys will be there around 10 or so from what I read. I'm going to attempt to walk in the door at 9 and I'll probably be there a few hours, hopefully chatting with a few of the desert guys, hopefully trying to get the monster deal of the day. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

I think me and Esteban, and a few others will be there, but you know what sucks??????? How more people want to come down here to gawk at s@#t we can't afford at a silly expo than want to come down and wheel with us in the desert on the 18th. I guess im just disapointed cause i had so much fun at blazerfest i was hoping that we could repeat on our tuff, but i guess thats not gonna happen, but now im ranting and babbling cause i just got home after spending 12.5 hours at my bar and im pooped. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif me, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well hopefully we can all hook up at the expo.

18. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Your right Leland. I can understand not having the dough to go or being able to get off work. But when you are going to an Expo down there but won't go for a wheelin trip that's pretty bad. Now there really isn't any excuse for anyone up here to not go. Hell I even asked if someone who doesn't think there rig is up to it would like to ride shotgun and nobody did. Are the SoCal guys more dedicated wheelers than us???

David

19. ChevyCaGal

I'm going down there because my mom, myself and some family are going on a vacation. She's paying for me as my 25th birthday present. So hey free trip for me. Someday when I have my junk together I will go to stuff. But currently I am waiting for my axles (which I have no way to get home which sucks) and for some paychecks to roll in for rims and lift. If you gotta some extra dough I'll gladly except it!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

20. ChevyCaGal