Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Off Road Racing

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by retroblazer, Dec 30, 2004.

1. retroblazer

retroblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We just posted a couple of new pictures of the Blazer from the Baja 1000 at www.rafforacing.com Next on the list is San Felipe. We'd love to do Lauhglin and run for the points championship, but cash after the 1000 and Christmas is in short supply. Again, thanks for all the help.

2. no1uknow

no1uknow 1/2 ton status

Nice pics, nice truck. Good Luck in San Felipe..........I will be there rooting for ya. I live 2 hours away.

3. retroblazer

Before the race, I'll post where we'll be staying. We'd love to have you or anybody else stop by before the race and say hi. I checked out your truck, there's just something about a big-block that makes my brain feel good. The truck is cool. I noticed the the driver's seat was torn on exit side of the seat. How long did you have the seat before it started to go? Who made them?

4. no1uknow

no1uknow 1/2 ton status

I would appreciate it if you posted so I can stop by......about the seat I don't know who made them they don't say anything on them and when I bought the truck it already came with the seats so I wouldn't be able to tell you how long they lasted. The seats are kinda low and you have to rub them to get in and out I guess it takes it's toll. But they are some really comfy seats.

5. socalslider

socalslider Registered Member

I'll stop by, this is my favorite race, are you doing any prerunning?

6. retroblazer

I'm planning on prerunning, but I don't know when. Is your Blazer back together?