Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Off-Roading in a Citroen 2CV???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by HarryH3, Apr 20, 2004.

1. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Those wacky Brits... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Check out what they're doing with these rigs over there: Citroen 2CV Those things are quite possibly the ugliest car ever made. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif But it sure looks like they're having fun with 'em! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Every rig has the right to be ugly, but that thing is abusing the privilege. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

... of course they prolly think our K5's are just as ugly. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Link doesn't work... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

What the.......

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Link works now. Man that's some scary sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

What the.......

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just noticed......are those 3 lug rims? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Check out all that flex /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    [​IMG]

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Dude, 2CV's are the shite! Even cooler are the German Trabis. Nothing like a 2-cylinder, 2-cycle engine to get you around. I got to drive a Trabi when I was in Germany and it was the most fun I've ever had. I've been trying to get one here to the US, but the emissions and import laws and shipping fees make it nearly impossible. You can buy them in good shape for 50 bucks over there, though.

9. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I saw MANY of those Citroens while I was in Italy. They don't go very fast at all; I don't think I saw one doing more that 60 klicks...
    But I DID see a Fiat 500 (looks like a Yugo, but with only 500cc's) doing 140 klicks on the autostrada. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif