Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Off roading in GA??

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Brent96Z28, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Brent96Z28

Brent96Z28 Registered Member

Hey guys I'm getting ready to buy an older K5 so I'll be new at this 4x4 thing. Can anyone tell me some good off-roading spots in GA, northwest of atlanta would be great. Thanks.

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Get ahold of Grim Reaper. He lives just north of Atlanta and should be able to help you out.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

There are a bunch of us in the area and some great 4WD clubs. If you are intrested in going wheeling give us a little info on what you are intrested in and fill out your profile so we know something about your truck. Dixie Run is comming up, that is about the biggest East Coast event there is. I'm in Dallas-just west of Marietta, where are you?

Jim '80 GMC & '73 Blazer
    Tread Lightly!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.gmck5.rockcrawler.com>www.gmck5.rockcrawler.com</a>

4. Brent96Z28

Brent96Z28 Registered Member

Hey thanks, I'm actually still looking for a K5 right now, and I've gotta sell my Camaro, but after that I'll definitely contact some of you on the board from GA and get plugged in. I'm in East Cobb by the way, so not too far from Dallas.