Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Offcamber4x4 now selling Can-back

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jun 25, 2002.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

All Can-back soft tops (entire product line) $50.00 off, kind of pricy but very nice, you can get all the retail prices and options at http://www.can-back.com

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

I was checking out their site and didn't see any prices for K5's. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif (it's probably me). /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    Just wondering if you can tell me the price with your discount. For me, it's still a toss up between a really nice top that will last for a very long time for twice the cost or an average top for half the cost....

3. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry /forums/images/icons/frown.gif A day late and a dollar short I guess. Putting mine on tonight and will be using the stock holes... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Seems like I just keep missing your stuff Steve. Got my Trail Ready's also. Hummm....what do I need to do next, maybe a winch and bumper? If I wait a little while you should have them just after I order them...hehe
    Sorry /forums/images/icons/grin.gif