Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Offical "Spy on Greg72" Post!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Aug 29, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Offical \"Spy on Greg72\" Post!!

Well, everyone's favorite nice guy, Greg, was headed down Brokaw Rd. today at 11:16 a.m. PST. The K5 on 38's looks sweet, and Greg sure looked like he was having fun driving such a beast around all the civic's merging onto 880 SB.

to bad i was in a city car, with my k5 on blocks at home or he would have seen me too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Offical \"Spy on Greg72\" Post!!

.....and he was on his way to Bay Shore Trucks on Rogers Ave, to help them understand that a front driveshaft that pulls apart at the splines twice in a 3-Day Moab event, is an unacceptable product!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Sounds like they are going to try to "make it right" by either giving me the $$$ back, or creating a better design for me....

Guess they aren't used to building driveshafts for full-size trucks that can really FLEX!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Re: Offical \"Spy on Greg72\" Post!!

I didn't see you on Rogers! I was over at A&A Distribution (1780 Rogers) to drop of a print run the city is doing!