Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Officers or Lawyers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

Ok, so i loaned my video camera and some tools to my BIL.

Now his wife wants to play a F**kin game about MY stuff because she's a vengeful BI*CH all because my wife didnt want her sister to bring her daughter to a baby shower..

Now they're too chicken**** to answer the door when i show up, and i HEAR THEIR DAUGHTER CRYING inside.....

so what to do? can i press charges? should i break in and take my stuff and trash the place??? lol on the last one

we've paid their bills, my wife played mommy to their daughter for the first 2 months after she was born because of the post-partum depression, we suffered on our own lives to pay their bills when he was arrested for theft, i am MORE THAN WILLING to call the police and press charges on them, him in particular since he is on probation. im someone not to be reckoned with, especially at this point... so, what to do??

tia
    'fed

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Stay out of it. Especially when it concerns family. Not worth the hassle.

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So he should just let the guy have his tools? :rolleyes:

4. Confedneck79K30

yeah, i think i've spent over 20k on tools and 350 bucks on a camera for nothing? negative, they arent my family and i'd never claim them, ive never liked her sister and my bil is a puzzywhipped little bit*c, if someone aint man enough to open a door and say "i dont have it yet" they really dont deserve anything from me, especially not sympathy and respect..

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

call the fuzz
    i dont f-with people borrowing my tools

6. Confedneck79K30

im worried the fuzz will tell me to get bent..??

7. Confedneck79K30

well, just got a call from the pissed off BIL, seems the voicemail to the tune of "i guess since you arent adult enough to open the door, and i dont have my camera back tomorrow evening, i WILL call the police to get it back"

since yesterday i went by and they told me that they would have it for me today, because his mother had to have it to make a dvd copy of the tape... BS, they loaned her MY camera, anyways, he says "im going to get your camera, ill call you where to meet me"

heh, guess ill go armed...

8. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

"where to meet me"

geez. sounds like you need a squad of goons to watch your back at the "drop spot"

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

im an asshat some times and this is going to be one of those times....

grow up. matter of fact, take your bro in law and sis in law with you. have your wife drive and she can attend class as well. you sit here and say how you have helped them out greatly in the past and they free loaded off of you.... not just once....

you go out on a limb again and expect not to get burnt? i dont follow.

belive me... i am a MORE than giving person, but i expect the worst and hope for the best. i see almost every thing from almost every angle. i take facts and move on with only the facts. read my sig... maybe you will follow a bit more....

Grant

10. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

oh, im sorry... a soloution... forgot that part.

talk it over like adults. you may not like someone, but you are "family" even if you dont like it. you married into it. get the wife involved, sit down, and talk about it.

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

thats precisely why only a select few get to borrow my tools, unless there is substantial collateral put up.

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Umm that would be a clue dood...............

13. Confedneck79K30

well you'd think that doing a smallblock swap for someone you wouldnt have to worry about them, well, gonna suck to do that swap without tools and knowledge... got the camera back, without our tape and charger, of course, one more of my prybar, and half my drillbit set... i ever mention that i hate people in general? especially ignorant ones?

i dont mind helping people, but the least they can do is live up to adulthood and their end of the deal (returning AFTER borrowing)

needless to say, its gonna suck to be them after this is over... how does the proby officer weigh on tax evasion?? hmm... oh well, lock this one, its dead

14. Confedneck79K30

well wouldnt it be a shame for a 1 month old niece of mine to be homeless? cuz they aint livin with me in my 2 bedroom house, so we did what we could, with my paycheck paying 2200/mo for mortgages, paying their creditors to stop the calls and my wife covering for them and not telling the grandparents, i was told "thats what sisters do"

some sister she's got...

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

OK so beat the dudes ass. If some scum bag like that was with My sister in law and did sh!t like that I would take care of it. Damn dude the guy stole your stuff and you only got part of it back:rolleyes: Fock that noise, man up and take care of business.

16. Confedneck79K30

aint my sister in law, shes the worst part of the deal, i actually feel bad for him, the problem is she caught him cheating once while they were in highschool still and now shes got him locked down by the sack... tells me he wasnt home when i was there, just his pos wife, well she answered the door for me yesterday when i showed up.....

17. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I don't loan tool's to anyone anymore ! If someone borrows my stuff and bring's it back Fkd up they pay for it one way or another :mad: . As for paying other peoples bill's and covering for some dirtbags that's your mistake and I hope you don't make it again . Let them hit rock bottom and stew there for awhile AND don't bail them out . They are adults and they have to fend for themselfs and learn to be responsable . They ain't going to learn anything with everyone giving them hand out . If they can't take care of thier child turn them into CSD . Call the dudes proby officer and let him know the guy's living issues . These people need a really good kick in the a$$ .