Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OFFICIAL: Come one, Come all, BRB is goin down contest, it's awn baby !!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 23, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

OFFICIAL: Come one, Come all, BRB is goin down contest, it\'s awn baby !!

Thats right folks, bRB has been a /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif BAD BOY /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif this year and its time for Ol'uglyNick to dish his lump'o'coal to him. Here is the delivery:

<font color="blue"> Contest </font>
    See how many times and where you can INCONSPICUOUSLY sneak in a BRB smack down! In every forum! Thats right, BRB trash talkin is now legal and and gaines you points! The key is to NOT BE OBVIOUS we want to brainwash people not get noticed.

<font color="blue"> Example: </font>
    "I can't seem to find out where the ECM module connects to IAC or the BRB sucks anus TBI sensor, anyone know?"

<font color="blue"> RULES: </font>
    -YOU MUST BE DISCREET
    -for the love of all thats sacred, BE ORIGINAL
    -not in post titles
    -hijacking? why hell yes!
    -can we diss on his momma? only if he dont have your address
    -can we post cameo chops inside other pics? yes! BIG POINTS!
    -no signature diss's, thats lame
    -in any forum? YES!
    -if you spot a awsome BRB diss in another forum, LINK TO IT so we all can enjoy it!
    -will he retaliate? yes, who cares he's a wuss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    ya cant stop me now sukka /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN !!
    <font color="white">BRB is a bigger post whore than i am /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif from mudhog </font>

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: OFFICIAL: Come one, Come all, BRB is goin down contest, it\'s awn baby !!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif this is gonna be fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

The hammer is up, he swing's, DING! Round one is underway! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif this is gonna be fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    The shiznit is gonna get deep, I can feel it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: OFFICIAL: Come one, Come all, BRB is goin down contest, it\'s awn baby !

Now this is the type of quality entertainment idea that we've been needing in a awhile..............
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now let's see if the mass apathy that has apparently sweeped over the webwheeling community stays away for this.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

This ought to be entertaining.....

John

8. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    HOLY BATFLAPS !! that was sweet one! I like the white color hiding, you are the master this morning /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Now this is the type of quality entertainment idea that we've been needing in a awhile..............
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now let's see if the mass apathy that has apparently sweeped over the webwheeling community stays away for this.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]ya i know , folks are like death lately, and you just like it because you wanna be the center of attention, kinda like my bunger is in the middle of my ass /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ya i know , folks are like death lately, and you just like it because you wanna be the center of attention, kinda like my bunger is in the middle of my ass /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the letters "F" "U" mean anything to you? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

can anyone spot my BRB flame in this thread? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

13. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    can anyone spot my BRB flame in this thread? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    NICE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

lol, here is a worse lame one, i need to do better /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif web page

15. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]OK I am obviously missing sumthin here. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Someone fill me in. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]OK I am obviously missing sumthin here. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Someone fill me in. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you have to look very closely i did it very sneaky /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Well that took some hard core searchin, but damn man thats good! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    can anyone spot my BRB flame in this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it! LOL! good one... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sneaky

20. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    LET THE CONTEST BEGIN !!
    BRB is a bigger post whore than i am from mudhog

--------------------
    Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Edited by mudhog (10/24/03 01:17 PM)

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif