Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Official New Car Review

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Model:

0-60: Damn fast, yet very smooth and doesn't give ya that kick in the pants when hammer down is applied

Top Speed: Yeah right, give me a unoccupied stretch of highway. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tunage: Finally we have a CV with stereo. Very basic, no frills unit.

Ride: Awesome. Electric seat controls on the driver's door, even recline is electric /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Lumbar feature, operated by button on seat, okay.

Best thing I liked is the trunk release is under the stereo in the center of the dash. But I didn't like stereo placement since it's center of the dash and one has to stretch to operate it.

It had 573 miles on the odometer when I got in it, really loved it. Can't wait until I get one of my "own" with more "features." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But I didn't like stereo placement since it's center of the dash and one has to stretch to operate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You can stretch for a doughnut box on the dash but it's a problem turning up the volume on the radio /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

where's the shotgun release button? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    where's the shotgun release button? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No need for one cause we're just that damn good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    But I didn't like stereo placement since it's center of the dash and one has to stretch to operate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You can stretch for a doughnut box on the dash but it's a problem turning up the volume on the radio /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Better reaching for donuts than it is to be reaching for Jesse Jackson's best seller "Pimp'in, Pander'in and Hating Whitey."