Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

official tubing trip 2004 and wheeling in the evening

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by supersize75k5, May 22, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Well I have got a few pm's and calls on this, and jerry posted it soooo

figure we go tubing, do a short run of it, then head to Butcher Johnes for some play time, after that head back to first cove and have a good ole time with food and beer!

just a thought, pot up if you have better ideas /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

also...

this year I ask we dont tie together, it keeps us moving alot quicker, and if you bring someone please make shure they fit with the manners and character that is acceptable around children and women /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

as for tubes I will bring as many as I can but will need help with cost if more are needed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

river box will be lighter, safer and easier if I get time to make one /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[​IMG]

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Re: official tubbing trip 2004 and wheeling in the evening

Ah yes, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif The riverbox incident /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Hey didn't we score some tubes that were left behind by someone? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Tubing season officially starts Memorial day weekend (i believe) so lets get the ball rolling on this..

I'm thinking we could do an early run of the river and after maybe do some Carne asada or something like that(get hungry after floatin and roastin in the river.) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I was actually just thinking about going to the river.Doesnt it open this weekend.OOH how i love the river!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ahhh yes the riverbox incident, the tubes flying towards Eli's K5 out of the ranger at 45mph... good times!