Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

OffRoad Design

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 72THING, Jan 10, 2002.

1. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

I just want to say how much of a pleasure it was to order my crossover steering from ORD. I was very surprised that I was actually talking to the MAN himself. Most places transfer you to different people and put you on hold forever, not to mention they act like they don't want to sell you the parts. But this was a completely different experience. Thanks for all that you do Stephen and keep up the good work. I will definitely order from ORD again. I was wondering if you have any OffRoad Design stickers available? I would gladly display them on my truck. Thanks,

Will

'72 C10, originally 2WD, 6"Springs f+r, Dana 60 f+r, Lock-Right front, welded rear, 4.56s, 350, SM465, NP205, 39.5" TSLs

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We do have some stickers now, we've got to figure out how to sell them (price individually, how to ship/mail, etc) but we do have some. You wouldn't think it would be hard to figure out how to ship them but we use UPS everyday but that's a little expensive and mail's cheaper but a major pain in the butt so it ends up costing the same as UPS, yada yada yada......

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. slider

slider 1/2 ton status

I agree about Steven being a great person to work with. We played phone tag for an afternoon and first thing the next morning I get a call from him. Show me a business owner who will call you back to sell you some parts and I will show you a successful happy person. Most people would never have called back. Thanks Steven nice doing business with you. If you ever have any extra stickers around send me one in the mail or what ever. I'll pay you for shipping. I will put it on my truck and get you some business from the Northwest. Thanks again. Jeff May

4. grumpy

grumpy 1/2 ton status

You guys are so funny!!! Stephen is just the janitor there at ORD, James and the rest of the staff do all the real work.[​IMG][​IMG]

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Who is this Stephen guy everyone keeps talking about? When I went to ORD to talk to James I did see a guy cleaning the bathroom, was that Stephen?

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

6. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

Maybe you guys could set something up where you give stickers for every order over $100 or whatever you guys want to do.

Chad

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I want a sticker. I have some of your products on my truck and like them alot. I would be happy to sell you advertising space on my truck. J/K Seriously though. How can I get a sticker? Thanks

Harley

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

8. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Well, I was CLEANING out a drawer and found the stickers again so maybe I can find someone here with some ideas on what to do with them. I'm a little busy, it snowed and I've been shoveling all day and my only break was to go get lunch for everyone else. They did let me wash the trucks today though. It's not bad if the sun's shining, the ice can't get too thick. Man, when they make me do that at night my clothes get really heavy and hard to move in.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

9. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

So much for my "image" of life at ORD......Here I am thinking how glamorous it must be with K5's everywhere, lots of cool projects to work on, and some of the best wheelin' trails in the country right out the backdoor of the shop! [​IMG]

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to include a sticker with each order that people place with you for over, say $250?.....or maybe I'm just saying that because I know that I'd get one that way!!!! [​IMG]

Whatever you decide to do, you might as well order more NOW.....! Once people start seeing them on someone else's K5, you just KNOW everyone is going to want one.....

-Greg72

'72 K5 Blazer - 427BB/TH350/NP205/6" Lift/35x12.50's
    <font color=blue>See it here: </font color=blue><a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun38>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun38</a>