Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

offroad story from last night (stupid dodge)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigoltrux77, Nov 16, 2002.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

I was just getting out of a movie last night, when my girlfriend gets a call that one of her friend's truck was stuck. She drives a stock 83 k5 (one reason im datingher..jk) but we were in my lifted 77 blazer. So she asked me if i could go pull this guy out. Well i was thinking that it was some jeep in a little mud hole, but when i got to the spot all i saw was a big lake, and the top of a pick up. Well i got out and inspected the scene, and what had happened is this guy had his 1998 Dodge ram, 12" lift and 40" ground hawgs (biggest truck at my girlfriends high school) and he decided to try to make it through some big mud pit, without seeing how deep it was. Instead of backing up a ways and flooring it, it stopped right at the edge of the pit and hit it. well he went bout 10ft and sunk. The water was at the headlights, with water coming in the doors. So i back up and after about 20 min in 4 low, i got him out (dodge 3500 diesel) I was proud of myself. Well his stupid ass turns his truck off, and whenb he tried to start it up again, it wouldnt. Did i mention they were all drunk? So i had the pleasure of towing his ass out of the local pits and home (12 miles). Instead of taking the easy way, i took our main drag where all my friends hang out on friday night (right past Taco Bell) 77 Blazer, 4" lift 35's which every thinks is a piece of junk, towing a badass 98 1 ton lifted to hell. That was my night. The only bad thing is that one of my starter bolts came loos and fell out, so it wouldnt start when i left my girlfriend's house. LOL

2. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

Right on!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Where is the video camera when you need it.

Did you remember to ask the guy the magical question?

"Does it stink where your head is"?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Too funny

3. Frankenstien

Frankenstien 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Thats the reason everyone needs to invest in a cheap digital camera! Mine was $200, 2.2 megapixel and a 128MB CF card. Dam nice camera too Kodak with a dock and recharger. EBAY Later J

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just wanta know what all the people who call your 77 a piece of junk have too say about it now. Did they learn anything ??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif